Residential | Commercial

For Sale in Burnaby

103 6888 ROYAL OAK AVENUE, Burnaby, British Columbia V5J4J2 Canada

  • PRICECall For Price
  • SQ. FEET893

Rare opportunity! Steps to Royal Oak Skytrain Station in Metrotown area. The retail space is allowed for a wide range use which include Cafe, Shushi restaurant, light food services or other retails. May require strata's approval. Features: High ceiling, 445SF food preparing area. Air conditioning, 3 phase 200 Amps, 28.50ft width street exposure, back door access to 2 reserved parking stall, no demolition clause. The adjacent space 907 SF is also for lease. Client can has option to buy the existing cafe business asset separately. Please do not disturb the tenant, by appointment only. (id:9345)...
Transaction Type: For rent
Building Type:
Ownership Type:
Maintenance Fee: 437.36
M.Fee Payment Unit: Monthly
Features: Lane
Lease: 53580.00
Lease Per Time: Yearly
Road Type: Paved road
Zoning Description: CD
Amenities: Street Lighting
Constructed Date: 2012
Sewer: Storm sewer

This is for sale in Burnaby and its located at 103 6888 ROYAL OAK AVENUE, Burnaby, British Columbia V5J4J2. This property's asking price is Call For Price. This property has 893 sqft covered area.

To get more information about 103 6888 ROYAL OAK AVENUE, Burnaby, British Columbia V5J4J2, Please call:
Manjit Hayer: 604-724-9673

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.